- What is the minimum number of weeks my home needs to be available for to qualify for your services?
We require a minimum availability of 4 weeks per the year. The more consecutive weeks the better, for maximum positive reviews and revenue.
- What happens to my existing bookings if I am switching from another management company?
This happens often. Once you sign up with us, all of your existing and future bookings will be managed under our terms.
- Which of my personal belongings can I leave in my home?
We always recommend that items of high monetary or sentimental value be removed from your home. You may, however, leave other personal belongings in the home provided they are stored away and leave sufficient space for guests to unpack their belongings.
We encourage hosts to leave decor and photographs in the home as these helps to create a welcoming environment.
- How quickly can we go live?
Provided we have photographs for your property, and all the relevant details required from the host (including but not limited to: government ID, fully completed House Manual, key drop off scheduled, Airbnb verification, listing deposit), your listing can go live in 48 hours on Airbnb. If your photography is scheduled, it can take up to 72 hours for the photographer to edit and send us the final photographs, after which the listing will go live within 48 hours.
For channels besides Airbnb, the listing can take around 24-48 hours for approval from TripAdvisor and HomeAway, and another 3-4 weeks for Booking.com due to their independent approval processes.
- What do I need to provide as a Host to get started?
With SYLQ Living, your property needs only the basics. We’ve summarized these below.
If you don’t have any of these, let us know and SYLQ Living can arrange them and charge you upon completion.
- Pillows, duvet, mattress protector (we will provide all linen), curtains, lamps, clothes storage, hangers.
- Toaster, kettle, microwave, cafetiere, bin, basic condiments for cooking, cutlery, plates, bowls, cups, glasses, pans, pots
- Hair dryer, toilet brush, toothbrush holder, small bin
- Living room
- Iron and ironing board, mop and bucket, vacuum cleaner and bags, cabinet space for towels and guests’ toiletries
- 4 sets of keys, wi-fi, heating and hot water
Tell us about your property here and our Account Management team will be in contact to answer any questions you may have.
- Do you list across multiple channel websites?
Yes, we do. We have a dedicated Channel Management team. They keep track of all property bookings using smart technology. This means there are no crossovers between stays booked on different platforms.